Buttmann, M. – TerraNova Energy GmbH(free)
Through thermal catalytic conditioning sewage sludge is ultra-dewatered to a dry matter content of up to 70%, extracting around 90% of the water in a very energy sufficient, mechanical way. Implemented in the existing sewage sludge treatment system the TerraNova® Ultra technology boosts the biogas-production in digesters by 10% and
improves the overall energy-balance until the final incineration step by up to 80%. As a side product phosphate can be extracted in form of an organic liquid fertilizer or as solid product.
The Biosolids conference attracts the most authoritative global experts in the area of biosolids and organic resource handling, treatment and recycling. The programme covers both the latest innovations and updates of existing technologies. Presentations from respected industry experts and newcomers follow the development of technologies and legislation from inception to full-scale installations.
The conference regularly gathers over 200 delegates from all over Europe, many of them return every year both for the technical presentations and fantastic networking opportunities.
Regular conference themes include:
• Thickening and Dewatering
• Modelling Sludge Handling and Utilisation
• Commissioning and Operating Experiences with Thermal Hydrolysis
• Tackling Potential Odour Problems
• Operating Experiences and Potential Problems in Digester Operation
• Ensuring Optimum Energy Recovery from Biogas
• Liquor Treatment and P Removal
• Alternative Products from Sludge
• Enhancing the Value of Biosolids and Digestate
• Pathogens and Pollutants In Digestate
• Sharing Experiences