As an independent, specialist consultancy, Aqua Enviro have a highly experienced team with a proven track record of providing expertise to clients in the water, waste, industrial and agricultural sector.
We can provide comprehensive, tailored services which combine a mix of technical knowledge and practical applicationFind out more
Aqua Enviro’s in-house laboratory provides commercial analytical services for water, wastewater, biosolids and organic waste.
We offer unrivalled turnaround times, accurate and quality data, extensive technical expertise and support from our team of highly qualified professionals.Find out more
Aqua Enviro provide specialist technical training courses and conferences for the water, wastewater and organic waste industry.
With particular focus on operational experience and practical solutions our events provide a forum for practitioners, managers and researcher to meet and discuss the challenges facing the industries.Find out more
Yoav Golan, Applied Cleantech: PRESENTATION ONLY(free)
Mining cellulose from wastewater:
• The idea came up while looking for new sources of recycled pulp for the paper industry
• Wastewater is a resource out of which useful commodities can be mined
• Recycled Cellulose (RecylloseTM) from wastewater is an enormous untapped resource
Leading the Sewage Mining Revolution “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”
The sludge issue:
• Huge environmental nuisance and an economic burden
• Costly and complex operation factor : 50%
• Limiting factor to increase WWTP solid line capacity
• Huge investments: 30% of new plant
• Solids are less than 0.1% of the sewage composition,
50% of the expenses and 100% of the headache
8 Appleton Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7AR, UK
Consultancy and Laboratory services: + 44 (0)1924 242255
Conferences and Training enquiries: +44 (0)1924 257891
SUEZ Advanced Solutions UK Ltd trading as Aqua Enviro