European Biosolids & Organic Resources Conference & Exhibition
19th - 20th November 2019, The Point - Emirates Old Trafford (cricket club), Manchester
Conference Website – www.european-biosolids.com
The conference remains the leading technical event in Europe highlighting operational efficiencies, best practice, regulatory change, research and new technology in the fields of bioresources and biowastes.
Working with our independent steering committee, we are delighted to share the 2019 event programme.
- Alexander Maddan, Chief Executive, Agrivert – The Future of bioresource management in the UK
- Christian Kabbe, Managing Director, EasyMining Germany – Nutrient recycling in Germany: current and future approaches
2019 Technical Sessions
- Advances in anaerobic digestion – sponsored by
- Biogas management
- Process modelling and control
- Thickening and dewatering
- 2020 and beyond
- Resource recovery and new product development
- Landbank security
- Ammonia management
- Making biogas pay (more) – markets for biomethane and CO2
- Converting genetic information into action – progress and problems (under development)
Why attend? Take a look at our video from last year and see what our attendees had to say…
The conference is CPD accredited by CIWEM
Sponsorship and Exhibition
We have developed a range of cost-effective sponsorship packages to help organisations raise their profile in the industry. Packages start from just £1,250… which one is right for you?
Get in touch with Frances to discuss your requirements: e. email@example.com, t. +44 (0)1924 257891.
- Showcase your product/service to a targeted audience of 250-300 industry specialists
- Meet representatives from the UK water companies, consultancies, technical associations, universities, research establishments, process suppliers, Government departments and agencies.
- All delegate refreshments reception served in the exhibition area allowing 2.5 hours to network with key industry players
- All exhibiting companies receive 20% discount off delegate fee
Exhibition Rate just £995 (+VAT). Book now
The exhibition has sold out the last two years so please book early to avoid disappointment!