European Biosolids & Organic Resources Conference & Exhibition
19th - 20th November 2019, The Point - Emirates Old Trafford (cricket club), Manchester
The leading event for bioresource and biowaste professionals, showcasing operational experience, regulatory change, research and new technology across the water and waste sectors.
Working with our independent steering committee, we are delighted to share the 2019 event programme.
- Alexander Maddan, Chief Executive, Agrivert – The Future of bioresource management in the UK
- Christian Kabbe, Managing Director, EasyMining Germany – Nutrient recycling in Germany: current and future approaches
- Mark Aitken, Principal Policy Officer (Land), SEPA
- Prof James Chong, Department of Biology, The University of York
- Dr Raffaella Villa, Reader in Environmental Engineering, De Montfort University
- Lucy Hopwood, Company Director, Lead Consultant – Bioenergy & Anaerobic Digestion, NNFCC
- David Hurren, CEO, Air Liquide Advanced Business & Technology UK
- John Scott-Kerr, Head of Business Development, Future Biogas
2019 Technical Sessions
- Advances in anaerobic digestion – sponsored by
- Ammonia management
- Landbank security
- Thickening and dewatering
- Process modelling and control
- 2020 and beyond
- Resource recovery and new product development
- Making biogas pay (more) – markets for biomethane and CO2
- Converting genetic information into action – progress and problems
Student and Early Career Professionals’ Poster Award – sponsored by
Why attend? Take a look at our video from last year and see what our attendees had to say…
The conference is CPD accredited by CIWEM
Sponsorship and Exhibition
We have developed a range of cost-effective sponsorship packages to help organisations raise their profile in the industry. Packages start from just £1,250… which one is right for you?
Get in touch with Frances to discuss your requirements: e. email@example.com, t. +44 (0)1924 257891.
- Showcase your product/service to a targeted audience of 250-300 industry specialists
- Meet representatives from the UK water companies, consultancies, technical associations, universities, research establishments, process suppliers, Government departments and agencies.
- All delegate refreshments reception served in the exhibition area allowing 2.5 hours to network with key industry players
- All exhibiting companies receive 20% discount off delegate fee
Exhibition Rate just £995 (+VAT). Limited space still available. Book now